SRL Self-Regulating Heating Cable
Trasor SRL self-regulating heating cable provides safe, reliable heat tracing for freeze protection of pipes, valves, tanks and similar applications. Constructed of industrial grade 16 AWG buss wire with a tinned copper braid and optional overjacketing. SRL ensures operating integrity in Div. 2 hazardous environments as well as certain corrosive industrial environments. SRL heating cable has a maximum maintenance temperature rating of 150 °F (65 °C).
- Approved for Class I, Div. 2 areas
- Easy to design
- Cut to length in the field
- Cable can be overlapped
- Wattages: 3, 5, 8 & 10 w/ft.
- Can be easily field spliced
- Maximum exposure temperature of185F
- Maximum maintain temperature of 150F
- Ideal for short cable lengths
- Pipe Heating
- – Freeze Protection
- – Process Maintenance
- Tank / Vessel Heating