SRME High Temp Self-Regulating Heating Cable
Trasor SRME self-regulating heating cable provides safe, reliable heat tracing for process temperature maintenance and freeze protection of pipes, valves, tanks and similar applications. Constructed of industrial grade 16 AWG buss wire with metal braid and optional overjacketing, SRME ensures operating integrity in most hostile industrial environments. The 420 °F (215 °C) maximum exposure temperature rating allows steam cleaning of process equipment with up to 300 psig steam.
- Approved for Class I Division 2 areas
- Easy to design
- Cut to length in the field
- Cable can be overlapped
- Wattages: 5, 8,10, 15 & 20 w/ft.
- Can be easily field spliced
- Maximum exposure temperature of420F
- Maximum maintain temperature of302F
- Ideal for short cable lengths
- Pipe Heating
- – Freeze Protection
- – Process Maintenance
- Tank / Vessel Heating