The SIT-6E Pavement Snow Sensor installs into the pavement and senses moisture and low ambient temperature on the pavement surface. When the temperature drops below 38 deg. F and moisture is present, the GIT-1 sends a signal to an APS Automatic Controller or a central control panel, energizing the snow melting system. The system remains energized until the condition clears.
- Senses conditions of pavement surface
- Automatic monitoring. No supervision required
- Reliable snow and ice sensing
- Senses both temperature and precipitation·
- Field proven in hundreds of installations
- Snow Melting
- Hangar Door & Rail De-Icing