GPT 230 Dual-Point General Purpose Heat-Trace Control
The GPT 230 Trace Control is a dual–point, microprocessor–based, heat–trace control thermostat. It is ideal for applications which require two independent heater–control channels with Ground–Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP). Ideal uses include freeze protection, and process temperature maintenance, for pipe and tank heating, and other temperature monitoring and control applications.
The GPT230 Heat–Trace Control operates from the heater’s power source. A universal power supply allows the GPT 230 to operate from 100 VAC to 277 VAC. It can independently or jointly control two resistive loads up to 30 amps each.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure, Non-hazardous areas
- Operating Voltage: 100 – 277VAC
- Control Points: Two independent control points
- Switching: (2) 2-pole 30A Resistive Loads
- Alarms: Temperature high & low, Ground fault, Current
- Sensor inputs: RTD or Thermistor
- Pipe Heating
- – Freeze Protection
- – Process Temperature Maintenance
- Tank / Vessel Heating
Installation: Consult Factory
Please Consult Factory