DTS-HAZ Heat Trace Digital Thermostat
The DTS-HAZ digital thermostat is a microprocessor based temperature control and power connection kit. It is used for freeze protection or process temperature maintenance of electric heat traced pipes or vessels.
This thermostat can be used with Constant Wattage, Mineral Insulated or Self-Regulating heating cables in Ordinary areas or Class 1, Division 2 and IECEx/ATEX Zone II hazardous area locations.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Approved for Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D
- 30-Amp Solid State Relay (SSR) Output
- Operating Voltage: 100 – 277VAC
- LED Indication for temperature & Alarms
- Alarms on temperature High & Low, RTD Failure
- Soft Start Feature, Eliminates SR inrush current
- Pipe Mountable base, includes connection for SR Cable
- Includes 100 Ohm Platinum RTD, 3-ft.
- Pipe Heating
- Freeze Protection
- Process Temperature Maintenance
- Tank / Vessel Heating
Installation: Consult Factory